Great Wall of China is one of the important ancient wonders in the world. Perhaps, in the world, there is no civilized man, who has not heard about the “eighth wonder of the world (Pre-1900 Creation)” – the Great Wall of China. It stretches from the Liaodong Bay to the northeast of Beijing over North China in the Gobi desert. There are several opinions about its exact length, but what we can say for sure is that it extends to a distance of more than two thousand kilometers, and considering extending from her other ramparts, in an amount to obtain all 6000-6500 km. The Great Wall of China was built by hundreds and thousands of soldiers and workers in ancient times. It seems impossible to understand the hard work and great art of this man-made construction until you will experience it yourself.
• Get amazing experience by visiting Badaling or Mutianyu sections for a different situation. If you want to enjoy wild hiking tracks, walk the track from Jiankou to Mutianyu or from Jinshanling to Simatai.
• Each section has different characteristics that can give you amazing experience at a Great wall hiking tour. Choose the sections carefully by keeping various factors in mind such as budget, the time you have available if you just want to see the wall to see what it is or if you want to enjoy walking to cover the long stretch. The stretches are easy, challenging and sometimes dangerous too.
• One important thing you need to consider is that the Great Wall is located in the mountains. This means two things. First, you choose any section prepared to walk; there are various steps to climb and descend. Second, there are stretches of Wall reachable only on foot, sometimes with long climbs and hilly areas and other much more easily accessible and effortlessly by cable car.
• Regardless of where you choose to explore the wall, remember to bring plenty of water, hat, and sunscreen if you go in summer. In winter, you will find it warm that say it is long but very cold.
• If you decide to go to Badaling or Muyantu, try to reach early in the morning between 7 to 8 am, or go in the afternoon. Remember that Chinese buses arrive between 9 and 12 to attractions, so it’s the worst time to do so.
• A third sector that is qualified to receive tourists is Huanghua Cheng, but it is not suitable for everyone, since the land there is too steep and is in ruins, so you could even climb. If you are adventure lover, you must go for great wall tours for maximum enjoyment and thrilling climbings.
To enjoy the trekking at Jinshanling, you must be very athletic and active. Its difficult routes can make you feel tired on the way. To reach the Great Wall of China, you have to cover a distance of 4 hours. Enjoy your vacations with Great wall hiking tours!